Friday, March 4, 2011

A stranger in a stranger land poetry contest

Helo!
While am blog walking to my followers blog..CORETAN QALAM i found this contest..

What attract me to this??? When I saw these 2 words.."strangers" and "poetry"
Because it is Up, Close and Personal to me...
I have posted one entry before similar like this called....Perfect Stranger
Here i re-publish again specially for this contest..

~*Perfect Stranger*~
Hey! Stranger
You are a stranger to me
These feelings I cannot believe.
I don't liked you from the start
You were such a flirt
Your were such a weird
After few months crossing with you,
It change my perception toward you
To where my sides split in half.
Full of fun
Full of love.
It seems as if you were sent to me from above
It's you I love.
I'm so confused that it feels like I'm in Hell
I hope and pray everything will turn out well.
Let me to understand
Let me to be brave and take a stand.
The world is confusing but yet so amazing
The love of the world is what I'm praising.
This love of this world is what sets my heart to blazing...



Adikku MimiAdikku Jaja, dan Adikku Linda ...anda di tag ye.. :P

4 comments:

  1. your poem is read and it's updated at my blog now
    http://zaarahjasmin.blogspot.com/p/poetry-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay!! alhamdulilah...thanks sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete