Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cyber Friend can really be your genuine friend?

 

"My Cyber Friend"

Maybe you will never look me right in the eye...

Maybe you can't ever wipe my tears when I cry.
Maybe we can't share some tea and honey...so sweet,
or walk together down a path... or up the street.


But we can still be good friends because, you see,
we met on the internet, you and me.
And when you have a "cyber" friend it matters not...
how you look, what you wear, or what you've got.


I don't care if your last name is Smith or Jones,
or if your size is perfect, plump, or skin and bones.
You're there for me,
you've been a pal through thick and thin...
You shared my glad times...
and in my sad times - you made me grin.
So I have sent this page to you, dear friend so fine...
to tell you I'm SO GLAD you're a pal of mine.
And here's a hug, though not with arms,
for that can't be...
But it's a hug straight from my heart...
to YOU, from me!


Send this on to your special "net" friends...
or even back to the one who sent it to you.

rujukan gue 

http://www.citycyber.com/mayyen/cyberfriend.htm 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment