Saturday, June 4, 2011

mix feelin :-\

Unsure, worry, optimis, etcetcetc all mix together
will never end until i disclose all the uncertain :'(

"Signs of ectopic pregnancy can also be mistaken as symptoms of miscarriage"

"An ectopic pregnancy feels like a miscarriage in many ways"

Exactly as what my doctor told me on 1st June 2011. Yet, iam keep on delaying..keep on goooooogling..keep on reading..really i dont get any conclusion or solution..the only thing i get is more worry.. Yes, it is true, sometime it soothe me but sometime it is also scare me..the more i read the more i worry plus the contradict information..makes me question the reliable of the info that i read.

If i straight away go to hospital on that day, i wont be caught in this uncertain situation like today :'( SIGH..

What i feel now is just physically & mentally sickness :'''(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments: